Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
VIP

2017-02-21 23:50 »

TO THOSE CHEATING FUCKS TONIGHT, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 5 TANKS... VS 1 TANK (ME)... I'M DRUNK AS FUCK AND JUST CHILLING WITH MY TANK AND MUSIC, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS... I COME TO AGIOS, I KILL ONE OF THEM AND OOOH, SUDDENLY, MY FPS DROPS TO 1 FPS EVEN THOUGH SERVER FPS IS 47! FUCKING CHEATERS AND THEIR FUCKING MODS! I DIED LIKE A MAN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

BUT YOU MUST BE PUNISHED FOR USING TIMER BUG AND CHEATING! SO I LOGGED IN AS ADMIN AND SLAYED YOU! YOU THINK YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR TANK WHICH YOU GOT BY CHEATING? NO, THINK AGAIN! THIS IS NOT "ADMIN ABUSE", THIS IS ADMIN ENFORCING THE RULE OF THE SERVER YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! (For the record, they didn't get banned) THEN THEY GO LIKE "OH WE LEAVE, WE PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE"... like I give two shits about a team of 5 idiots with tanks who can't even pick up a gun to fight! Like I give even one shit about fucking YouTube? Fuck you, fuck YouTube AND your YouTube video! I'M NOT SCARED OF YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO! GO FUCK YOURSELF!

THIS FUCKING SERVER IS FUCKING INDEPENDENT. I DON'T RENT A FUCKING GAME SERVER SOMEWHERE! I RENT A FULL SERVER! I FUCKING BUILT THE ENTIRE SITE ALONE! I DID EVERYTHING FUCKING ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! NOT A SOUL HELPED ME! I DID IT ALL ALONE AND I WILL NOT KNEEL TO NO CREATED HUMAN! I PUT 1000 HOURS OF MY LIFE ON IT! I ASK FOR ONE THING... DON'T... FUCKING... CHEAT! TOO MUCH TO ASK YOU FUCKERS?

YOU DON'T SCARE ME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU DON'T WORRY ME WITH YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO YOU MOTHERFUCKER. I'M NOT DEPENDENT ON YOU, MONEY FROM YOUTUBE OR SOME FUCKING RANDOM ASSHOLE WITH A FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO!

I DON'T TAKE A FUCKING PENNY FROM NO BIG BUSINESS! I DON'T TAKE A FUCKING DOLLAR FROM ANY CORPORATION! I DON'T TAKE ONE FUCKING DOLLAR FROM YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE! I'M NOT SCARED OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING VIDEO THREATS!

I RATHER HAVE ONE FUCKING PLAYER HERE THAN DOESN'T CHEAT THAN HAVE 1000 PLAYERS WHO CHEAT!

WHOEVER DOESN'T LIKE OUR ONE FUCKING RULE "DON'T CHEAT!", WELL... THEN FUCKING LEAVE MY SERVER!

To everyone else who fight fair and die hard, you are all very dear to me! <3
7d3923f0450d524dbdb3c5eb5c99b68c.jpg
7d3923f0450d524dbdb3c5eb5c99b68c.jpg (92.91 KiB) Viewed 1589 times

ArmaSoldiers.com
VIP

2017-02-22 00:34 »

a3f22c173bef60917831f9c924ad25f0.jpg
a3f22c173bef60917831f9c924ad25f0.jpg (139.58 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

CrunchyTaco

2017-02-22 04:22 »

I like this server because I haven't encountered any cheaters. I get my ass kicked daily but everyone seems fair. :wave:

VIP

2017-02-22 07:09 »

Haha cheers! (Got no beer smileys) :mibiggrin:

Yeah, I'm very hard on cheaters and those who use bugs to tilt the table to their own favour. I come down on them like a ton of bricks and I have no sympathy for them because players put their time in here to play and have fun and time of people, it's one of most important things because your time is your life. Granted, I'm not perfect but I do my best to clean out the cheaters.

Sure, I don't manage to find them all and sometimes I get it wrong too! That is why I never ever ban someone unless I have 100% proof that they cheated. These idiots, I'm 99% sure but also, I dislike them heavily because they only use tanks and nothing else. That's why, I didn't ban them but only killed them so they lose their tanks. A small punishment, not a ban!

As you all know, I very openly and transparently conduct administrator duties in here. They think this server is like all other servers but it's not! You all know what I do, how I play and when I'm performing administrator duty. They can post all the videos they want! Nothing to hide here and I'm not scared of them at all. They are very new players (and idiots) so they didn't realize that we are a community here and that I'm in it together with all of the other players. There are no power hungry moron administrators in here! I fight among you and I die just like everyone else when I'm playing. As a matter of fact, I have the most deaths in here! hahhaha but they were too dumb to realize it! :lol: I was going to kill their tank in a "fight" (it was still punishment) but they forced my hand when they started activating cheat mod to give me 1 FPS. That is when things got out of hand and I had to kill them using remote administrator kill button. If they would not have used that cheat mod to cause 1 FPS, then they would have just "died in fight" and it would been a more "fun" punishment. They couldn't accept their punishment in silence and had to even use cheat mods to prevent me from punishing them. Cheaters! Get this into your heads, you cannot prevent me from punishing you for cheating no matter how many mods you use to crash my game!

They chose to leave on their own and it's fine, who needs 5 players who only use tanks anyway in here. :sick: We are blessed that we don't get too many cheaters in the server, however.
:miconfused:

mains

2017-03-01 20:20 »

I think I encountered the same people if I'm not wrong there was a tank that shot my team from 4.7 km (that's the powerstation to pyrgos) me and my team were just thinking wtf. I seen where the shots were coming from and it was the fucking powerstation and we didn't know whether to report it or just take it. we settled on just taking it because we didn't want to sound like whiney little kids.