Various gameplay aspects, missions, suggestions, feature requests, bug reports.
VIP

2017-04-26 15:05 »

"Unknown" mission will now give a variety of fun vehicles. Random, of course. :micool:

upsetraygun2

2017-05-30 10:48 »

However, there is such as massive time between them.
My mate and I, spent a solid day playing the server doing as many AI missions as we could find (look at my AI kill count if you don't believe me). And we had the some total of one mission come up, no where near an airport. We got a huron, then airlifted it to a landing strip. Just to have some ass shoot us down with an AA Titan...

We have literally just started blowing up the jets so better AI missions come up...

VIP

2017-05-30 16:31 »

I have only one mission at a time running right now. I can make it two missions at a time. Maybe the "unknown" mission almost always running?

upsetraygun2

2017-06-05 19:19 »

Sorry for such a delay in response, been very busy (and sick :p). Anyway, I think two missions are not a bad idea, but the Unknown always on IS too much. Maybe just increase it's spawn-rate?

And on an unrelated note, wouldn't it be possible where you could complete the mission, then when you go to an airport it would give you access to buy the jet? Because it's common for some dude who just spawned near a gun store to AA you. xD

upsetraygun2

2017-06-05 19:26 »

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but it does also tie into the jet problem. You get "Heavy Money Shipments" or "Altis Patrols" specifically, that use heavy vehicles (M2a2's, Tigris', etc), how are we supposed to deal with those? There is no heavy AT weapons/vehicles that we can use. You might object and say use the RPG-7/42, however, these are THEE definition of useless. they require three direct hits with AT rockets, and by the time you got your first shot off, you've been slaughtered. Not to mention, the fact that you can only carry like 5-7 at a time.

Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong location, it just looked the most appropriate place to put it.

VIP

2017-06-06 02:16 »

It's not easy to increase spawn rate or adjust like that. I will see what I can do with it.
upsetraygun2 wrote:...wouldn't it be possible where you could complete the mission, then when you go to an airport it would give you access to buy the jet?
It would but I won't put time to making it. This server isn't big enough for me to put such heavy time in it I'm afraid. At some point, I had a nice dream about it... but for now, we have like 10-20 players max a day so yeah... it is what it is.

VIP

2017-06-06 02:18 »

upsetraygun2 wrote:...You get "Heavy Money Shipments" or "Altis Patrols" specifically, that use heavy vehicles (M2a2's, Tigris', etc), how are we supposed to deal with those? There is no heavy AT weapons/vehicles that we can use. You might object and say use the RPG-7/42, however, these are THEE definition of useless. they require three direct hits with AT rockets, and by the time you got your first shot off, you've been slaughtered. Not to mention, the fact that you can only carry like 5-7 at a time...
When I take down a tank, I have one RPG, the other in team has another, we go 3 2 1 shoot... at the same time. You are NOT supposed to be able to take down a heavy tank alone in just few minutes, that would be unrealistic and "Altis Patrol" is a hard mission. Get a big team going.

:micool:

upsetraygun2

2017-06-08 13:06 »

⠀ wrote: It would but I won't put time to making it. This server isn't big enough for me to put such heavy time in it I'm afraid. At some point, I had a nice dream about it... but for now, we have like 10-20 players max a day so yeah... it is what it is.
^^^^Big team? Yes, that is an option, but I no-one every wants to team up. And when there is people in the public teams (Blufor, Opfor) They are either:
A:Skilled friendly team-mates that work together.
or
B: Complete assholes that don't know how to open their inventories...

You see the problem?
You are NOT supposed to be able to take down a heavy tank alone in just few minutes, that would be unrealistic and "Altis Patrol" is a hard mission.
I agree to this fully, however, it is just no fun trying to play when there is two other players online, and this mission is going.
Because then either, you sit for an hour trying to find the other players (who might just leave), or do an AI mission. Which in turn is impossible with a total of three guys on the server.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the challenge, but it is so aggravating. Because they have a tigris too. Which in turn means you can't fly closer, you drive, then you have to deal with the tank that is currently pointing it's 105mm AT gun at you. :D
Catching my drift?

VIP

2017-06-08 20:24 »

Yeah, I hear ya! I will add more simultaneous missions in the next update in a few days.