Various gameplay aspects, missions, suggestions, feature requests, bug reports.
VIP

2017-05-22 11:48 »

Tanks and jets (except the AA jet) will stay disabled like it is now. I forgot that you can get tanks and jets from missions!!!

Also, there is a new "Driver assistance" which will make the GMG/HMG armored vehicles very nice to use without a need for driver (a little op though but we'll see) so the prices of those have been changed to 900K.

...a note about the lower player count compared to few weeks ago, I have told you all several times. It's because people are not allowed to connect when they have client side mods! This prevents cheaters up to 99%! I think it is better to have 20 players who don't cheat than 40 players with cheaters all over map and teleporting and killing everyone and all kinds of crazy shit going on.

VIP

2017-05-24 10:52 »

Beside the AA jet, I have added two more jets you can buy on normal days; "F/A-181 Black Wasp (Gunship)" and "To-201 Shikra (Gunship)" because they have no missiles. Although, one of these has a 30mm cannon like the Wipeout jet so maybe I will remove that one later. We'll see how it works in-game first.

(Remember that you can still get ALL of the jets and tanks from the missions!)