- This service is only available for our registered forum community members (free of charge without any cost) with a valid Steam account who login to our forums at least once every 7 days. Everything else on the map will be deleted on restarts.
- The nickname you use on the forums and inside the game does not have to be the same!
- We must have your Steam account ID which will be manually added to your profile by an administrator after registration.
- YOU MUST LOGIN TO THE FORUMS AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 7 DAYS!
- IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, YOUR BASE ITEMS, BOXES AND BEACONS WILL DIE 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE FORUMS!
- Server #1,#2,#3: Last saved:
- 40 base parts.
- 10 boxes.
- Server #1,#2,#3: Last placed:
- 2 spawn beacons.
- 0 mines.
- Mines in server #1, #2 and #3 do not save and they all get deleted on each restart.
- Server #1,#2,#3: Last used:
- 0 vehicles.
- Vehicles in server #1, #2 and #3 do not save and they all get deleted on each restart.
- Random vehicles can be found in all towns.
- They do not despawn and delete during the game and will never leave you stranded.
- What you take is yours during the full gaming session and will not respawn magically back in the town again.
- If you are not in a town, use "Request airdrop" to get basic land, water or air vehicles.
- You can also buy better ones from vehicles stores.
- 0 vehicles.
No re-saving is needed!
The player who saves a base part or a box becomes its owner. No other player than the player (owner) who saved the base parts and boxes can move those objects. They can not be removed from the server or moved by any other player. Some base items can be destroyed with explosives and boxes can be accessed by enemy troops, however.